Blinking yellow rabbit

Antes de mostrar as outras cores dos ganchos e porta moedas, estou ansiosa por mostrar um novo desafio, cujo resultado me deixou muito contente e orgulhosa :)

Before showing the other colors of the hairpin and coin purses, I am eager to show a new challenge, and the result made ​​me very happy and proud :)



É um coelhinho com cerca de 20 cm (da ponta dos pés à ponta das orelhas), em algodão de cores suaves.
Que tal? Saiu bem? Podia estar melhor? Vá, vá! Preciso de opiniões :)
Disponível na loja.
Tal como as últimas peças, há outras cores. Mostrarei em breve.

It's a bunny with about 20 cm (from the toes to the tip of the ears), in soft colors' cotton.
How about? Could be better? Go, go! I need opinions :)
Available at the store.
As the last pieces, there are other colors. I will show soon.


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails